Friday, January 1, 2010

The GT-R Hybrid?

I had posted a bit back about the discussion of a hybrid GT-R being developed by Nissan (Green Supercars).  Not sure ghow I missed this photo of it, but knowing this is just an illustration, I still like the more flowing interpretation of the lines, and the emphasis to lower the stance - I like it more than the bulkiness of the current car.  But bulkiness of the current car aside, this is still a top contender in anyone's supercar garage.  


I am most interested in how these new wave hypercars, like the e-Tron from Audi, the full electric vehicles may be some very very awesome performers, placing even further pressure on tire-suspension-brakes side of the equation to match the go with some directional stability and stopping power.
























No comments:

Post a Comment