Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring's Coming - Bike Fast Dreamin' (SpeedTV)


VIDEO: 2010 BMW S1000RR On Track
Written by: Neale Bayly   
Charlotte, NC
SPEED's Neale Bayly heads to sunny Florida for a track test of BMW's all new S1000RR.



an excerpt from Neale's review...

...tucked in behind Motorcycle.com’s Kevin Duke, I’m heading towards the downhill turn one at end of the kilometer long front straight.


Traveling at speeds around 170mph, for some reason I decide I’m going to out brake him into the turn, and I pull out of his slip stream as he hits the brakes. Staying on the gas it quickly dawns on me I’ve made a big mistake. Apparently he had decided to execute a late braking maneuver as well and received almost as big a surprise as me. Realizing I’ve left it way too late, I go for the brakes..... 
Read the rest ofNeale's Review of the BMW 1000

BMW S1000RR Photo Gallery

Neale Bayly's Page on My SPEED

No comments:

Post a Comment