Saturday, December 12, 2009

A couple of other winter contenders

Having recently posted the new Ruf Cayenne Stormchaser, and with the continuation of our ever so wonderful winter wonderland weather.  Today its -24C and its been snowing lightly for a couple of days - not to mention the last brutal storm events or full out blizzards we have already had - and the original first snow fall on I believe October 3rd?  And this in a region that averages approx 400mm of precipitation per ANNUM.  But off topic, well not but back to the cars.  And my many thanks to AutoBlog.com for the tireless work.


A couple of badass SUVs for those that aspire to such .... well in my view ugliness.  But that's just an opinion.  Brabus and their 211mph GLK ..... rrraawwwwghttt (in my best Austin Powers imitation).  What ski slope shall I tackle first? And then there is the new BMW X6 - truly pushing the boundaries of ugliness.  Not my style at all, but isn't it amazing that it doesn't matter.  Look at the Mercedes G55 - oh my gawd, a brick on wheels with flares and a monster heart?  Somehow owning and driving one of these units will inspire you to great things, make your life whole, and solve all your mental challenges.  Well for a couple of seconds, or at least in my case.  But in the long term?  For me, a  good original Land Rover will do.



At 211 mph, the Brabus GLK V12 can't outrun ugly

Mercedes-Benz GLK V12 by Brabus - Click above for high-res image gallery

G-Power takes the BMW X6 M, X5 M to 600 hp and beyond

G-Power Typhoon X6 M - click above for hi-res image gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment